- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Survey: Leading retailers predict a 2.5% comp lift in holiday sales, expect season to be highly promotional
- Rayovac to showcase new portable chargers
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Study: Top five social media trends for retail
CULVER CITY , Calif. — A documentary that examined the controversial death and cover-up of celebrated NFL star-turned-Army-ranger Pat Tillman, who was killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan, will arrive on Blu-ray and DVD.
"The Tillman Story," which was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize for Documentary at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival, is slated to hit retail on Feb.1, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced.
Both the Blu-ray and DVD versions of "The Tillman Story" include a behind the scenes featurette. “The Tillman Story” will be available for the suggested retail price of $30.95 (Blu-ray) and $24.96 (DVD).