- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
ST. PAUL, Minn. — 3M has expanded its Filtrete brand to include new water filtration products.
3M said Filtrete — which initially carried air filtration products for heating and cooling systems — now touts a water filtration products line that includes four different filtration levels and three types of installed systems, so homeowners can customize their selections based on their water filtration needs.
"Each family's water filtration needs differ, and we set out to develop this new line of products to ensure we're meeting those varying needs," 3M new products marketing manager Gretchen Hauble said. "The new line of Filtrete water filtration products also allow for simple do-it-yourself installation and maintenance with easy one-quarter turn filter changes — no tools needed."
The new plumbed-in systems, replacement filters and accessories currently are available at Walmart stores nationwide and can also be purchased online.