- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- MinuteClinic readies for BTS season, fall sports practice
- Despite store openings, Fresh & Easy reports $300 million loss
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
CITY OF COMMERCE, Calif. — 99 Cents Only is opening its first Reno, Nev., store in July.
The company said the new store, which will open July 12, is 17,000 sq. ft. and will feature a large perishable food department, including produce, dairy and frozen foods.
99 Cents Only currently operates 300 retail stores, including 220 stores in California, 37 in Texas, 29 in Arizona and 14 in Nevada.