- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Stater Bros. promotes CFO
- Study: Condoms may help prevent vaginal infection
- APhA announces 2014 Awards and Honors Program recipients
- First 5 San Diego, Vons partner with County of San Diego’s Live Well San Diego campaign
CITY OF COMMERCE, Calif. — 99 Cents Only announced its official search for retail property on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The iconic street may be best known as a shopping district that houses designer label and haute couture fashion, but the extreme value retailer said it will be a strategic fit as it already has 222 stores in California.
"We are confident a Rodeo Drive store will be successful because our stores do well in affluent areas," 99 Cents Only CEO Eric Schiffer said. "In fact, our highest sales volume store is located only a few blocks from Beverly Hills on Wilshire Blvd."