- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- George W. Bush to deliver keynote speech at Armada summit
DALLAS AAFES earlier this month announced the military exchange will unveil its latest prototype at Tinker Air Force Base, located in southeast Oklahoma City, with a grand reopening Sept. 17.
From floors to decor, the facility already has undergone a substantial transformation since work began on June 1, AAFES stated. The rebranded image eventually is expected to be rolled out to Air Force and Army installations worldwide.
“It’s been a chaotic process behind the scenes, but we’ve taken every precaution possible to ensure it doesn’t appear that way to shoppers,” stated the Tinker Exchange’s store manager Mike Patmon. “Once we’re done removing old fixtures, redoing the floors and changing the layout of the store, the facility is going to feel ‘brand’ new,” he said.
“We’re not just changing signs and slapping on a fresh coat of paint,” Patmon continued. “Everything, from our approach to customer service to the ways customers interact with the merchandise, is being refashioned as we prepare to go ‘wheels up’ on our flight to deliver a world-class Exchange benefit to Team Tinker.”