- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- Merlo to Senate committee: Lowering corporate tax rate can help reduce healthcare costs, bolster economy
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Mass. lawmakers pass healthcare bill that expands use of limited-service clinics
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
ABBOTT PARK, Ill. — Dow Jones has named Abbott an industry group leader in its 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Abbott said Thursday.
The drug maker said it achieved the top spot among healthcare companies and was one of only 24 companies selected for leading their respective industries, chosen from among 3,000 companies worldwide.
The company was recognized for innovation management, supply chain management, stakeholder engagement, customer relationship management, environmental reporting, human capital development, talent attraction and retention, labor practices and human rights, social reporting, strategy to improve access to drugs or products, corporate citizenship and philanthropy and health outcome contribution.