- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Absorption Pharmaceuticals recently launched Promescent, an over-the-counter lidocaine-based spray indicated for premature ejaculation. The product is presently available at www.Promescent.com, through doctors’ offices and independent pharmacies.
Created by a urologist, the spray is designed to absorb below the surface of the skin where nerve endings that control ejaculation are located.
Promescent is a fast-acting, on-demand solution that empowers men to take control and last longer for greater intimacy health satisfaction.
The standard size containing 60 applications retails for a suggested $79.95. Trial size retails for $19.95.