- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- FDA recommends health professionals prescribe no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen per dose
- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
MORRISTOWN, N.J. Actavis on Tuesday announced the reintroduction of its FeverAll acetaminophen suppositories to retail following the completion of updates to the company’s manufacturing facility.
The brand will be marketed in publications read by new parents and healthcare professionals, the company stated.