- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
MORRISTOWN, N.J. Actavis on Tuesday announced the reintroduction of its FeverAll acetaminophen suppositories to retail following the completion of updates to the company’s manufacturing facility.
The brand will be marketed in publications read by new parents and healthcare professionals, the company stated.