- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Pfizer teams up with actor Josh Duhamel for the Advil Relief in Action campaign
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble on Wednesday announced the launch of a national TV spot and Web videos starring actor Ken Jeong in support of its stomach remedy Pepto-Bismol.
"Under-indulgent tummies are as dead as a condemned disco club," stated Ken Jeong, an actor known for his roles in "The Hangover," "Knocked Up" and NBC's "Community." "Enjoying your holiday parties includes enjoying various meats and treats. Normal indulging is fine, and if you occasionally overdo it, Pepto has you covered," Jeong added.
To view the Web videos that feature Ken Jeong's advice, go to the Pepto-Bismol Facebook page at Facebook.com/PeptoBismol.