- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble on Wednesday announced the launch of a national TV spot and Web videos starring actor Ken Jeong in support of its stomach remedy Pepto-Bismol.
"Under-indulgent tummies are as dead as a condemned disco club," stated Ken Jeong, an actor known for his roles in "The Hangover," "Knocked Up" and NBC's "Community." "Enjoying your holiday parties includes enjoying various meats and treats. Normal indulging is fine, and if you occasionally overdo it, Pepto has you covered," Jeong added.
To view the Web videos that feature Ken Jeong's advice, go to the Pepto-Bismol Facebook page at Facebook.com/PeptoBismol.