- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
PRINCETON, N.J. — Arm & Hammer Oral Care has teamed up with actress Alison Sweeney, who will appear in the brand's advertising, public relations and digital media campaigns.
Best known for her starring roles on the TV shows, "The Biggest Loser" and "Days of our Lives," Sweeney inked a two-year deal with the brand and will also help introduce a series of new products to the brand's oral care portfolio. The partnership marks the brand's first ever celebrity spokesperson.
"We could not be more proud to welcome Alison Sweeney into the Arm & Hammer Oral Care family," stated Tim Seitter, VP oral care marketing for Church & Dwight Co. "As a well-known actress, loving mother, and fitness enthusiast, Alison truly represents all characteristics of the Arm & Hammer woman and we look forward to seeing Alison – and her radiant smile – represent our brand."