- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Church & Dwight's yellow-cab promotion highlighting its Trojan brand during Condom Awareness Week may have hit a snag, AdAge reported Tuesday.
According to the report, the New York Taxi and Limousine Commission suggested the promotion was not properly licensed.
"The current flap — which could be simply due to a miscommunication with the commission — could spell problems for the brand if it isn't resolved soon," AdAge suggested.
C&D on Tuesday announced that three New York City taxis bearing the Trojan logo would offer complementary rides to New York pedestrians on Thursday and Friday.