- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
- Lindt expands offerings for Valentine's Day
LOS ANGELES — A new line of licensed confections based on the upcoming film "The Adventures of Tintin" is making its debut.
My Idolpops has teamed up with DreamWorks Studios and Paramount Pictures to make a line of lollipops modeled after the characters in the film, which debuts in theaters Dec. 21. The company said it uses custom-designed proprietary molds to create pops that exhibit the actual shape of licensed brands, characters or logos.
My Idolpops recently rolled out a line of lollipops modeled after "The Smurfs," which debuted this summer.