- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- Reckitt Benckiser ups the ante for Schiff business with a 23.5% premium to Bayer buyout offer
- Report: Bayer will not raise offer for Schiff Nutrition as negotiations continue
- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Reckitt Benckiser acquires LiceMD brand
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Air Wick, a Reckitt Benckiser brand, is celebrating its new partnership with the official charity of America's national parks by launching a new fragrance collection.
Air Wick said its National Park collection — which includes candles, Freshmatic auto sprays, aerosols, Flip & Fresh refills and scented oils — features Hawai’i, Virgin Islands, Yellowstone and Glacier Bay scents, and builds on its new relationship with the National Park Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from sales of the new line will go to the National Park Foundation and further their mission to directly aid, support and enrich America's nearly 400 national parks and their programs.
"Our national parks provide us with the purest scents of nature, and Air Wick searched America's national treasures for inspiration for this new collection," Reckitt Benckiser marketing director Jerome Lemaire said. "We are thrilled to be partnering with the National Park Foundation to help our customers bring the outdoors in, while giving back to America’s national parks."
The Air Wick National Park collection is available in a range of air fresheners that retail from 99 cents to $4.99 and are available at major retailers nationwide.