- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- MusclePharm targets women with new sports nutrition line
- Multivitamins, sleep supplements lead growth
LAS VEGAS — Airborne last week presented two new Airborne Plus Energy products in citrus and berry flavors to address that run-down feeling many people get when they feel they soon may be under the weather.
The new immunity/energy boosters are caffeine free and provide that extra spark through the addition of eight B vitamins to the formulation. Showcased at the ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy EPPS, the new products also represent a new delivery form for the product: powder packets. Last year, Airborne had added chewable tablets to its line of effervescent supplements.