- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
NEW YORK — Alcon has launched a mobile website designed to facilitate dialogue between patients and pharmacists about eye and ear treatments, the company said Thursday.
Alcon announced the launch of Drops101 Web Tools, which offers access to information about two of its products: Ciprodex Otic (ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone), for acute otitis externa and acute otitis media in children with tymponostomy tubes; and Moxeza ophthalmic solution (moxifloxacin hydrochloride) for bacterial conjunctivitis.
"We heard from pharmacists that having a one-stop digital resource to help advise patients on prescribed medications would be useful," Alcon U.S. multi-channel marketing manager Amy Patyk said. "Drops101 is another way Alcon is expanding our commitment to meet the ever-evolving needs of pharmacists and their patients."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.