- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
MORRISTOWN, N.J. — Bayer Consumer Care on Friday announced that Frank Garske of California is the grand prize winner of the Alka-Seltzer Said/Heard Mishaps Contest on Facebook.
As the winner, Garske won a trip to New York to star in an Alka-Seltzer online video featuring his winning entry. The online video, in which Garske was misinterpreted as naming an executive’s internal opinion piece “The Barren Mind” as opposed to “And Bear in Mind,” premiered today on the Alka-Seltzer Facebook page. "While funny now, at the time, my miscommunication mishap was pretty stressful,” Garske said. “It's great to know that when stress gives you heartburn with headache, Alka-Seltzer makes you feel better quickly.”
While similar miscommunications often can be humorous, they also can lead to stress, and stress may give you heartburn or an upset stomach with headache. That's why Alka-Seltzer Original — the stomach, heartburn and pain remedy synonymous with fast relief — launched the Said/Heard Mishaps Contest on Facebook, according to the company.
The contest gave entrants the opportunity to share their miscommunication experiences for a chance to win big.
To see the winning video, visit Facebook.com/Alka-Seltzer.