- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
LOS ANGELES — The All American Pet Co. said its new line of nutrition bars for dogs is on its way to Walmart.
The company said Thursday that its three SKUs of NutraBars were on their way to "the world's largest retailer" for its first purchase order, though it didn't mention Walmart by name.
"We can get the retailer, but we can't write the retailer's purchase order," AAPT CEO Barry Schwartz said. "We created the bar and have the capabilities to meet the demand."
The company will be at the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fla., which takes place between Feb. 20-22 and includes 800 exhibitors and 5,000 retail buyers.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.