- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- FDA advisory committee to consider OTC NDA for asthma-relieving Primatene HFA
- FDA advisory committees turn down Primatene HFA application for OTC status
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
MONTVALE, N.J. — A line of kid-friendly health and allergy alert accessories has expanded to include a new product.
AllerMates said its collection now includes "Puffer" the asthma wristband. The wristband joins a lineup that includes other original characters that represent common allergies and health issues faced by kids today: peanut, nut, gluten/wheat, milk, egg, shellfish, penicillin, insect sting, latex, pollen, fish, soy, sesame and cat. Touting one of AllerMates' wristbands, dog tags, dog tag necklaces, stickers or lunch bag, may heighten awareness of a child's unique health condition among teachers, coaches and other caregivers, the company said.
AllerMates products carry a suggested retail price range of $3.99 to $19.98 and are available seasonally at Walgreens and other retailers nationwide.