- Dr. Reddy's launches generic asthma, allergy, bronchospasm drug
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Report: More than a quarter of U.S. kids take at least one chronic med
- L'Oreal adds two pieces to jewelry collection for ovarian cancer research fund
- Roche drug improves lung function in patients with uncontrolled asthma, study finds
MONTVALE, N.J. — A line of kid-friendly health and allergy alert accessories has expanded to include a new product.
AllerMates said its collection now includes "Puffer" the asthma wristband. The wristband joins a lineup that includes other original characters that represent common allergies and health issues faced by kids today: peanut, nut, gluten/wheat, milk, egg, shellfish, penicillin, insect sting, latex, pollen, fish, soy, sesame and cat. Touting one of AllerMates' wristbands, dog tags, dog tag necklaces, stickers or lunch bag, may heighten awareness of a child's unique health condition among teachers, coaches and other caregivers, the company said.
AllerMates products carry a suggested retail price range of $3.99 to $19.98 and are available seasonally at Walgreens and other retailers nationwide.