- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
LONDON — GlaxoSmithKline has received a license extension in Europe for its popular weight-loss pill Alli.
The drug maker said it plans to sell new chewable tablets this spring, available at pharmacies throughout the United Kingdom.
Alli has been available in the United Kingdom since early 2009.