- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Revlon names new president, CEO
BERN, Switzerland — Alliance Boots on Friday announced that it is establishing a specialized investment fund, B&B Capital Partners, which will be focused on small- and medium-sized consumer brand businesses within the health, wellness, beauty and personal care sectors.
The fund will be managed by B&B Investment Partners, a new partnership between Alliance Boots and the two principals of B&B Investment Partners, Chris Britton and Jean-Philippe Barade.
“The new fund will provide talented entrepreneurs with financial, strategic and specialist commercial support to help them unlock the growth potential of their businesses, while further accelerating the flow of innovative products into our international retail network," stated Stefano Pessina, executive chairman, Alliance Boots.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.