- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
LONDON — According to published reports, Alliance Boots earlier this week partnered with Jamie Oliver, British chef and media personality known worldwide, to launch a "deli-inspired" lunchtime range of food called Jamie Does Lunch.
"[This] marks the first time the celebrity chef and former Sainsbury's brand ambassador has launched an 'on-the-go' range with a high street retailer," reported Marketing Magazine, which is based here. Like Walgreens in the United States, the U.K. retailer is looking to expand its "fresh" footprint.
The range includes 21 offerings of sandwiches, wraps, salads and dips.
For the original story, click here.