- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- NACDS Retail Advisory Board turns to London for new market trends
LONDON — According to published reports, Alliance Boots earlier this week partnered with Jamie Oliver, British chef and media personality known worldwide, to launch a "deli-inspired" lunchtime range of food called Jamie Does Lunch.
"[This] marks the first time the celebrity chef and former Sainsbury's brand ambassador has launched an 'on-the-go' range with a high street retailer," reported Marketing Magazine, which is based here. Like Walgreens in the United States, the U.K. retailer is looking to expand its "fresh" footprint.
The range includes 21 offerings of sandwiches, wraps, salads and dips.
For the original story, click here.