- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- PDX, Healthcare Data Solutions partner to provide prescriber verification process to PDX users
ZUG, Switzerland — Alliance Boots on Thursday announced that it has acquired ownership of its associate, Alliance Healthcare Russia, from AB Acquisitions Holdings Limited, the ultimate parent company of Alliance Boots.
This follows the recently established strategic partnership with Walgreens, which included, among other things, an option for Walgreens to acquire the Alliance Healthcare Russia shareholding on exercise of its option to proceed to a full merger with Alliance Boots.