- Survey: Supplement users make healthier lifestyle choices
- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Journalist Mark Halperin to keynote CRN annual meeting
As many as 72% of consumers use vitamins and dietary supplements, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in late 2012. The most likely to report supplement use included women and all consumers older than 55 years.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.