- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Dietary supplement sector inspires confidence
As many as 72% of consumers use vitamins and dietary supplements, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in late 2012. The most likely to report supplement use included women and all consumers older than 55 years.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.