- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- NCPA announces endorsement of bill aimed at curbing Rx drug abuse
NEW HOLLAND, Pa. — Alouette is lightening up its spreadable cheese that pairs spinach and artichoke.
The company said that its latest spreadable cheese touts a low glycemic index, 50% less fat and 30% less calories than regular spreadable cheese and is gluten-free.
Alouette's all-nautral light spinach and artichoke spreadable cheese retails for $5.49 and is available nationwide.