- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
LAS VEGAS — Altrient is launching three new nutritional supplements that will be available on the company's website.
The company said the lineup includes:
Altrient C, a full-potency vitamin C formula (which touts 1,000 mg of vitamin C in each packet);
Altrient ME, which combines B vitamins, essential trace minerals and cinnamon extract to boost energy and reduce the harmful byproducts of cell metabolism (and contains 313.5 mg of the "metabolic enhancement" formula in each packet); and
Altrient GSH, which delivers 450 mg of glutathione sulfhydryl, an antioxidant, in each packet.
All of the supplements use a proprietary liposome encapsulated delivery system that's designed to transport pure, essential nutrients throughout the body, the company said.
Altrient products will be delivered in cartons of 30 single-serving packets.