- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has promoted its supervisor of Rx coordinators.
Amanda Brown, who joined the company in 2003, now will serve as director of Rx coordinators. In this role, she will manage and train BioPlus' sales team, but also will be involved in building business relationships with prescribers, achieving territorial goals and maximizing potential revenue for BioPlus.
“Amanda has been a key part of our sales team success, and we are thrilled to promote her to this important position. This promotion is a great example of matching leadership talent to our business priority here at BioPlus, which remains providing medications to patients while eliminating workloads from physician offices,” said Stephen Vogt, president and CEO of BioPlus.