- Report: North Dakota Health Mart pharmacy tackles kids' fear of monsters with 'Monster Spray'
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- Take ‘Dark Horse’ — to win
SEATTLE — Amazon.com is looking to further tap into the men’s grooming market with the launch of its new men’s grooming platform.
The men’s grooming area features such products as skin care, body care, shave, hair care, oral care, and kits and gifts sets. The site also features a series of “how-to guides” on such topics as “Get the Perfect Shave,” “Get Kissable Skin” and “Get Trendy Hair.”
The site also has a section for “problem solvers,” such as Philips Norelco 1280X SensoTouch to cool razor burn and Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant to beat body odor.
According to reports, Chance Wales, director, category leader — U.S. Health & Beauty, was quoted as saying, “We’ve put together regimens based on expert advice so that a man who doesn’t really know what to do in terms of taking care of his skin will be able to gain that information.”