- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
OMAHA, Neb. Specialty pharmacy provider Amber Pharmacy has joined retailing cooperative Topco Associates, Amber said Friday.
Amber announced that it had become an associate member of Topco, which provides various services for retailers, including packaging, quality assurance and procurement.
“Amber Pharmacy is very excited about our new partnership with Topco,” Amber CEO William Kaplan said. “Topco’s expertise in procurement will give us an added advantage and allow Amber Pharmacy to continue providing our customers the most competitive pricing on quality products.”