- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
OMAHA, Neb. – Amber Pharmacy has opened its expanded headquarters, saying the new structure, which links to the existing headquarters, will provide room for the company's growth.
Amber said Wednesday that the new addition to the headquarters also would provide space for Hy-Vee Pharmacy Solutions, the specialty pharmacy joint venture that it runs with West Des Moines, Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee. The new headquarters houses the pharmacy companies, shipping and warehousing, conference rooms and other facilities, adding about 30,000 square feet for a total of 68,000 square feet.
Amber Pharmacy CEO William Kaplan, chief administrative officer Tim Kaplan, Carolyn Kaplan, Stacia Kaplan, COO William Kaplin and president Michael Agostino attend a ribbon-cutting event at the specialty pharmacy company's newly expanded headquarters. Amber announced the opening of the headquarters, more than twice the size of the previous one, on Wednesday.
"The number of employees has more than doubled over the past several years, and we have outgrown our other building," Amber CEO William Kaplan said. "We are fortunate to have room for expansion at such a beautiful location in our hometown."