- AmLactin moisturizers, Dr. Doris Day kick off 'Ultra Skin Performance' campaign
- Road to Healthy Skin Tour kicks off once again
- Sephora in JCPenney to carry new Park Avenue Prescription skin care regimen
- Galderma, American Academy of Dermatology announce new research fellowship
- Calif.-based online start-up offers acne consultations, e-prescriptions
NEW YORK — AMBI Skincare, which recently joined Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America, has added Jeanine B. Downie, a board-certified dermatologist with an active practice in New Jersey, New York and California, as a skin of color expert for the brand.
As a former champion swimmer, former lifeguard and former swim instructor, Downie shares her passion for the water with AMBI and will be working with the brand on USA Swimming initiatives. Currently the brand supports USA Swimming (USAS) throughout the year by attending the swim meets and providing product sampling and “Glam Stands,” a branded experience that showcases the line, gives away prizes and offers hand massages with AMBI products.
Downie is the director of her own practice called Image Dermatology P.C. in Montclair, N.J. She has training and experience in all aspects of dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, laser and dermatologic surgery. She has frequently appeared on "The Today Show," "Dr. Oz," "Good Morning America" and "The CBS Early Show," among others, dispensing her expertise on a wide variety of dermatological subjects including cosmetic procedures, cosmeceuticals, skin cancer, photoaging, sunblock and skin of color. She will be sharing her knowledge on these issues for AMBI with media engagements, interviews and consumer tips and advice.