- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
DENVER — A safety-net healthcare organization in Colorado got a donation of four new vaccine refrigerators at the end of a recent trade show there.
Summerville, S.C.-based American BioTech Supply announced the donation to Denver Health at the conclusion of the 2012 National Association of Chain Drug Stores' Pharmacy & Technology Conference, which took place in Denver from Aug. 26 to 28. Denver Health provides healthcare services to 25% of all Denver residents, or about 150,000 people, and the organization serves one-in-three children in the city.
ABS president Greg Deutschmann presented the refractors to Denver Health outpatient pharmacy director Jason Atlas and assistant director of outpatient pharmacy Shelia Beurket.