- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
DENVER — A safety-net healthcare organization in Colorado got a donation of four new vaccine refrigerators at the end of a recent trade show there.
Summerville, S.C.-based American BioTech Supply announced the donation to Denver Health at the conclusion of the 2012 National Association of Chain Drug Stores' Pharmacy & Technology Conference, which took place in Denver from Aug. 26 to 28. Denver Health provides healthcare services to 25% of all Denver residents, or about 150,000 people, and the organization serves one-in-three children in the city.
ABS president Greg Deutschmann presented the refractors to Denver Health outpatient pharmacy director Jason Atlas and assistant director of outpatient pharmacy Shelia Beurket.