- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Novo Nordisk launches new insulin device
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- ADA issues new diet recommendations for diabetes patients
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Just a few months after Novo Nordisk announced it would serve as the national premier sponsor for the American Diabetes Association's annual Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes event in 2011 and 2012, the ADA is encouraging Americans to participate in this year's annual fundraising walk.
The walk, which takes place in about 135 cities across the country, supports ADA's mission to prevent and cure diabetes, as well as to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
National sponsors include Novo Nordisk, Cary's sugar-free syrup, Equal zero-calorie sweetener, PureVia all-natural zero-calorie sweetener and the Dignity Memorial Network.
For more information and to register, click here.