- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- American Greetings debuts new music and dance line of greeting cards
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Men's Health magazine lists pharmacists among 'health detectives'
- VidaySalud.com editor-in-chief launches new Spanish-language health-and-wellness website, newsletter
NEW YORK American Greetings is honoring a berry sweet character that turns 30 years old this month.
Strawberry Shortcake will be featured in an exclusive, limited-edition line of greeting cards. The launch coincides with the debut of Strawberry Shortcake's all-new animated television series "Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures" on The Hub, a new TV network for kids and families.
"Strawberry Shortcake's success can be attributed to her wholesome values, lessons of teamwork and friendship, fantasy adventures, and her optimism that even little girls can do big things," said Gabrielle Oliff, marketing director for American Greetings Properties. "Moms who grew up with the property 30 years ago love and trust Strawberry Shortcake and are thrilled that they can share this sweet little redhead with their daughters. We at American Greetings look forward to the next 30 years of sweet success with Strawberry Shortcake, and are very excited to see where she goes from here."