- American Greetings debuts new music and dance line of greeting cards
- Vim & Vigr brings fashion, functionality to line of compression socks
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Coty, Prada Group to develop signature scent for Miu Miu brand
CLEVELAND — American Greetings has announced a new line of children’s birthday cards: The Lost Socks. This new line of cards not only provides a beloved child with a thoughtful and funny greeting, but also gives them a cute and loveable sock puppet as an added birthday gift.
“We know that consumers love to find new and exciting ways to make a child feel really special on their birthdays," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "Each Lost Socks card is just bursting with personality and cheer; kids will totally become smitten with their new sock puppet friend and play with them long after their birthdays are over.”
From the mysterious realm beyond the dryer, it's The Lost Socks. Separated from their matching pair years ago, these ready-to-wear sock puppet cards roam the laundry room of life dedicated to spreading happiness and cheer. These adorable, pun-filled sock puppets are ready to be pulled from the card and played with for even more birthday fun. Designs includeArrrgyle the Pirate, Princess Slipperfoot and Paws the Dog, each with their own personality and backstory included on the card.
Consumers can find The Lost Socks at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores.