- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
WASHINGTON The American Pharmacists Association has unveiled an iPhone application for practicing pharmacists.
The new PharmacyLibrary Calculators app allow users to analyze body mass index, body surface area, ideal body weight, disease risk (based on BMI and waist circumference), creatinine clearance and Framingham 10-year risk for coronary heart disease.
The application is available as a free download from the iTunes store. These calculations and other important pharmacy-related information are also available on APhA’s new PharmacyLibrary website, which provides pharmacists with a new generation of online resources.