- Pharmacy, consumer groups put full-court press on Washington to block 'pernicious effects' of ESI-Medco merger
- AmerisourceBergen acquires TheraCom from CVS for $250 million
- NACDS responds to report on integrity of pharmaceutical supply chain
- Express Scripts, Medco grilled by Senate antitrust committee
- Biosimilars regulations unlikely to unfold soon
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Tuesday announced that it has signed a three-year agreement to supply approximately $18.5 billion in pharmaceuticals to Express Scripts on an annual basis. The agreement is effective Oct. 1.
“We are honored that Express Scripts has chosen AmerisourceBergen to supply the brand pharmaceuticals it needs for its recently combined mail-order and specialty pharmacy business,” said Steven Collis, AmerisourceBergen president and CEO.
The contract is expected to contribute approximately 23% of ABC's revenues and about 3% of its earnings per share.