- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Amneal buys four generic drugs from Actavis
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — Amneal Pharmaceuticals has named a drug industry attorney as SVP and general counsel, the generic drug maker said Thursday.
Amneal announced the appointment of Robert Loewenstein, who previously served as head of law firm Budd Larner, P.C.’s corporate generic pharmaceuticals practice.
Amneal said Loewenstein had represented generic drug companies in United States and international transactions for 20 years, including deals in the United Kingdom and South Africa, and had represented Amneal in virtually all of its business activities since 2005, including the company’s acquisitions of Akyma Pharmaceuticals, KVD Pharmaceuticals and Interpharm.