- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- AADE: Kentucky now requires licenses for diabetes educators
- Reports: ONDCP deputy director advocates Rx-only for PSE
- Giant-Landover president to exit at end of year
- Kentucky initiates awareness campaign around 'smurfing' of PSE products
GLASGOW, Ky. Amneal Pharmaceuticals will have a grand opening of its newly expanded distribution and sales center next week, the generic drug maker said Monday.
Amneal announced the grand opening of the center in Glasgow, Ky., set to take place Monday. Representatives from the municipal and state governments, the Tennessee Valley Authority, state legislators and possibly members of Congress are expected to attend.
Amneal, based in Hauppauge, N.Y., said the center would create nearly 50 new jobs. The $6.6 million center combines existing sales operations in Glasgow and the distribution center in Fountain Run, Ky.