- Anchor Bay Entertainment to release 'Chuggers to the Rescue'
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- All aboard: Chuggington coming to DVD
- Having your cake and ice cream too with Blue Bunny
- Report: Robofusion makes ice cream treats to customers' specifications
NEW YORK — Anchor Bay Entertainment is bringing more "Chuggington" adventures to DVD this summer.
"Wilson And The Ice Cream Fair," the latest "Chuggington" DVD, is an all-new episodic collection that stars brave trainee Wilson, who must make a special delivery to the ice cream fair, help Frostini create a new flavor for the mayor's banquet and help prevent a massive ice cream meltdown on the hottest day of the year. The fun continues when Wilson and friends Brewster and Koko visit the Chuggington ice cream factory, assist with a brave rescue at the Safari Park and embark on a journey to the ice caves. Alongside helpful such chuggers as Old Puffer Pete, and Mtambo, the young trainees discover important lessons about responsibility, cooperation, paying attention, overcoming fear and more.
"'Wilson And The Ice Cream Fair' is an irresistible new title filled with positive messages for preschoolers and we’re very excited to give fans the opportunity to enjoy this delightful collection of favorite 'Chuggington' episodes — just in time to celebrate the start of summer," Anchor Bay Entertainment executive director of brand marketing Erin Carter said.