- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
SOLANA BEACH, Calif. — A new line of organic and Fair Trade-certified chocolate bars has hit the market.
Jungell's Angell bars are chocolate bars that are available in Angell Crisp, Snow Angell, Dark Angell and Classic Angell (coming soon), and range from 170 to 190 calories per bar. Each candy bar contains only organic ingredients and made its debut at the Natural Products Expo West 2011, held in Anaheim, Calif.
Angell bars are available at natural food stores and on Amazon.com.