- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
SOLANA BEACH, Calif. — A new line of organic and Fair Trade-certified chocolate bars has hit the market.
Jungell's Angell bars are chocolate bars that are available in Angell Crisp, Snow Angell, Dark Angell and Classic Angell (coming soon), and range from 170 to 190 calories per bar. Each candy bar contains only organic ingredients and made its debut at the Natural Products Expo West 2011, held in Anaheim, Calif.
Angell bars are available at natural food stores and on Amazon.com.