- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- PepsiCo targets teen market with fruit-flavored Aquafina sparkling water, flavorings
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Quaker introduces Real Medleys bars
ORLANDO, Fla. — A joint venture between PepsiCo and Unilever has tapped a Hall of Fame golfer to promote ready-to-drink iced teas throughout the state of Florida.
The Pepsi Lipton Tea partnership said Annika Sorenstam will promote Lipton ready-to-drink iced teas through in-market appearances and regional advertising for its portfolio of RTD iced tea products, which includes Lipton and Lipton Pure Leaf iced teas.
"We're thrilled to have Annika represent Lipton iced teas," said Mary Barnard, general manager of the Pepsi Lipton Tea partnership. "From her success on the golf course to her amazing work promoting health and wellness, Annika embodies the Lipton spirit and inspires others to pursue an active, healthy life."