- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Carmex expands skin care portfolio with fragrance-free cream
- Consumers still seek 'magic in a bottle'
- Carma Laboratories brings pizzazz to lip care with Carmex Moisture Plus limited-edition designs
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
As expected, the facial anti-aging segment continues to experience overall growth as women continue their quest for the fountain of youth in a bottle.
Such brands as Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting and Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift enjoyed strong growth as beauty mavens sought to banish fine lines and wrinkles.
Among such brands as Olay, L’Oréal and Neutrogena, Bio-Oil held its ground and saw an 18% sales boost for the 12 weeks ended Jan. 23, according to SymphonyIRI Group.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Anti-aging Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.