- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Symphony Health Solutions study predicts 5% rise in statin prescriptions following new cholesterol guidelines
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Kaiser Family Foundation releases animated video explaining how ACA will impact Americans
SAN MATEO, Calif. — A&P has selected DemandTec's Deal Management software service to help streamline its deal-and-allowance management capabilities.
DemandTec will convert A&P's current paper-based approach into a collaborative, digital workflow across multiple divisions, formats, and store clusters. A&P will capture vendor-submitted deal information in a secure online setting, negotiate and manage each deal, establish control points for data accuracy, and store information for seven years, providing an electronic trail to help support regulatory compliance. The software service will be integrated with A&P's existing systems to leverage current automation for coupon, tag, and sign production as well as automated billing and invoice reconciliation.
"Through A&P's partnership with DemandTec, we expect to not only gain near-term benefits through a more streamlined, collaborative deal management workflow with our suppliers, but to also support a broader end-to-end promotion planning strategy that maps to our existing systems," said Tom O'Boyle, EVP marketing, and supply chain at A&P.