- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Loose ends should be tied to make e-prescribing a reality
- Retail pharmacy emerging as healthcare necessity
- Pharmacist as 'physician extender' proves successful
- 'Communicator' award (once again) emphasizes pharmacy's role in health care
WASHINGTON — The American Pharmacists Association Foundation is looking for a new executive director, the organization said.
The APhA Foundation said it would post a complete description of the position and qualifications on the foundation’s website by Wednesday. The foundation will accept applications until March 10 and make a decision by July.
The new executive director will replace William Ellis, who announced in September that he would leave the position to become executive director of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.