- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Retail pharmacy can 'strut its stuff' as ACA, insurance exchange information source
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- NACDS urges choice of pharmacy, patient access in ACA
- NACDS Foundation, Community Pharmacy Foundation partner on medication management research
ARLINGTON, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores has launched a mobile app for its upcoming 2013 Annual Meeting in Palm Beach, Fla., the retail pharmacy trade group said.
Sponsored by the Emerson Group, the app is designed to provide attendees with an updated schedule, list of speakers, floor plan, list of companies and other important information. The meeting takes place from April 20-23.
"Celebrating its 80th anniversary this year, NACDS continues to utilize technology to continuously enhance the meeting experience," NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson said. "Innovations in technology enable NACDS to bring cutting-edge efficiencies to its member programs and services."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.