- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Walgreens among retailers holding down health-and-wellness fort
- Publix names new executive director of its charity foundation
- Publix to offer free diabetes screenings at more than 800 locations
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
TAMPA, Fla. — The old saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," has been revamped by Publix.
By using compelling imagery in this strategically located floor sign, the supermarket chain is reminding shoppers in this Tampa, Fla., store that flu shots are available at its pharmacies.