- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Minute Maid Juices to Go adds two new flavors
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
CHICAGO — Iced tea brand AriZona has updated its packaging mix to include 12-packs of its 11.5-oz. cans.
The company said its ready-to-drink beverages will feature packaging by Rexam to help the company further expand into the mass market.
"We are pleased to provide our consumers with even more ways to enjoy their favorite tea beverage," AriZona Beverages chairman Don Vultaggio said. "Our continued partnership with Rexam allows us to expand our packaging portfolio to include 11.5-oz. cans, making it even easier to store and consume AriZona Iced Tea at home or on the go."
AriZona Iced Tea in 11.5-oz. cans currently is available nationwide.