- FDA overhauls sunscreen labeling to provide clarity
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- With peak sun care season in full swing, FDA looks to revise sunscreen product regulations
- FDA proposes new rules for rating sunscreen products
- Kiss My Face introduces new sun care products for summer
PHOENIX — Arizona Sunwash has announced the launch of Solise, which it is positioning as the world's first body wash and hand wash that combines cleansing with long-lasting UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen.
"Our unique formula employs natural soy emollients to bind the sunscreen with the body's natural oils. You simply lather, rinse and towel-dry as usual for full SPF 15 protection. Solise leaves your skin soft and smooth without the greasy residue typical of most sunscreens," said Michael Doyle, partner of Arizona Sunwash and creator of Solise's emulsion formula.
Solise has received the Skin Cancer Foundation's seal of recommendation. To earn the seal, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its product sufficiently and safely aids in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin and verifies the SPF claim.
All Solise skin care washes are tested according to Food and Drug Administration guidelines, are noncomedogenic, not tested on animals and made in the United States, the company stated.
Solise body wash and Solise hand wash are available online at Solise.com, Amazon.com and at select retail stores nationwide. The price is $13.99.